Morning Ubud Village Tour
Barong and Keris Dance
Nowdays Batubulan village is one of tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with barong dance and stone carving .It is about 8 km from Denpasar. Batubulan had been known since a long time by the tourists because it’s handicrafts namely statues that made of sand stone. It can be seen along the road of Batubulan. The identity and image as an art village, Batubulan has been famous in Indonesia and all over the world which has been built based on an artistic blessing dance of Barong (Barong and Keris dance). Barong Dance is daily performed at five different stages in this countryside, like Puseh Temple Stage, Tegal Tamu Stage, Denjalan Stage, Sahadewa Stage and Sila Budaya
Ubud Arts Village
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as ‘Pasar Seni Ubud’ is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Art Market which is centred among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a centre point to Ubud itself, make it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
Monkey Forest Ubud
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly.
Ubud Royal Palace
The Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack-dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823), and is well-kept by his successive heirs.
- USD 35/Car
- 5-6 hours
- Tour cost includes hotel pick up and drop off back, car with air conditioning, fuel, car parking fee and English speaking driver
- Tour cost excludes your meal and your entrance fee, donation is not compulsory, no hidden charge and no tax
- The above tour cost for guest stay in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar City and Ubud hotel area, there is extra charge for guest stay outside from that area. There is extra charge for guest stay in Ubud hotel area for full day tour #04 and full day tour #09 at 50,000 rupiah more per car
- All tour is private tour, not sharing tour with other participant
- The tour cost charge by distance not by time, the place to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way
- The driver will recommended good restaurant or place for having lunch or dinner
- Entrance fee mentioned in this website is up to date, may change without prior notice
Noted : (*) is required.